- What are the minimum age requirements for my children to participate in the youth programs offered (Sons, Brothers, & Nephews, Daughters, Sisters, & Nieces, and Thirteen)?
- Is there an annual limit on how many children can participate in the youth programs?
- Does my children get paid for the work completed during the youth programs?
- Can I get financial assistance for my children to participate in any of the youth programs?
- Do you accept volunteer work, if so, what are the volunteering requirements?
The minimum age for children participate in any of the youth programs is 11 years of age.
The annual limit for our youth programs are 100 children per year, which breaks down to 25 children per quarter.
Only the children who participate in the Thirteen program get compensated for their work, however this depends on their age and position.
Not at this time, but please check back with us!
Yes, however volunteer applicants must submit to a background check and, if accepted, must work under the supervision of actual assistants of Sanction Peoria.
- What income requirements must I meet to be considered for the Rehab housing program?
- Is there a work requirement that I must meet before being considered for the Rehab housing program?
Income is required to be considered for the Rehab housing program.
- Does having a criminal record exclude me from being considered for the Rehab housing program?
- Does The Sanction Peoria accept Housing and Urban Development (HUD) applicants?
- Do I need references to be considered for the Rehab housing program?
- Are pets allowed (excluding legal service animals) in the Rehab housing projects?
- Are Rehab housing projects disability accessible?
Applicants must have a mimimum $600 monthly income level.
Not completely, but please contact us for complete criminal record terms and conditions.
Yes, The Sanction Peoria accepts people who qualify for HUD assistance.
Having references are not necessary, but are accepted.
Pets are not allowed in our Rehab housing projects.
Not at this time, please check with us later!
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact us!